Friday 29 May 2015

Future Friday

A new feature that I'm introducing to my blog is 'Future Friday.' Every Friday I will post about a topic that affects the future generation of farmers, give you my opinion on it and discuss how we can change or support it.
I would really love some ideas of topics to get me started, and even your own opinion on the topic so I can feature you in the post. So please come up with some ideas and get in contact, either with just a topic you would like to see come up or with your opinion on the topic and what you think should happen about it.
I won't be doing one today so you have a week to get in as many ideas as possible, and I will choose one to start with next Friday.
Check out the contact me page or comment below to let me know your ideas, over to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I will read your comment and then publish it.