Monday 15 June 2015

Instagram and Summer

I now have a new instagram page, wiltshireshepherdess. Please if you have instagram go and follow my page for regular photo updates of everything you see on here.
Please use the comments section below, twitter, email or instagram to get hold of me and let me know what you would like to see covered on this blog. Anything farm related I will try my best to cover either in one post or a series of posts.
The next big thing for the sheep will be shearing now that summer is here, I will cover that on here and will also post anything else people want me to about summer or sheep in general.
Summer is finally here and my exams finish tomorrow so there will be much more regular posts on here for you to enjoy as well as some new series of posts that have been requested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I will read your comment and then publish it.